- Conserve biodiversity and stimulate local socio-economic development
Products & Services
Only internet network available in mountains
No phone network available! Only internet, so contact us through whatsapp, email etc.
Experience & Contribute
The BDF is an environmentally friendly community, longing to protect earth’s biodiversity. There, nature plays a significant role, human interaction with its natural environment has been redefined.
The foundation, which aims to conserve biodiversity, wants to encourage reforestation while seeking to stimulate local socio-economic development and benefit the local population. Located 30 minutes away from Cali city centre (Colombia), within Cali’s juridisction, the Foundation combines reforestation with productive agriculture, applying techniques from the Permaculture Science.
Exclusive room with view of Cali, 2 persons
- Including breakfast, lunch and dinner for only €50,- per night
Ecotours to various waterfalls
- 4-6 hours hike to precious waterfall (lunch included), only €20,-
Restaurant Casa Biodiversa
- Various delicious fresh prepared (vegetarian) meals
Cooperating with Sunny Future Colombia
- First class Dutch quality solar panels
- 3 meals a day, accommodation & WIFI, starting from €60,- per week